If you are just starting out playing snooker, then it might be wise to invest in a snooker training ball to help develop your game.
It can make you more mindful of the shots you take on, and therefore help to develop your game.
Here are some of the best ones on the market at the moment.
Billiards Training Assistant, Billiard Pool Ball, Snooker Practice Ball, Resin Wear Resistant 57.5MM Billiard Training Pool Ball Snooker Practice Assist Accessory
This ball, which can be used for either pool or snooker, comes with a full graphic on it to help you aim and know what shot you are playing.
It is also light, easy to store and is made using high-quality materials.
- 【Selected Materials】Made of high quality resin material, with unique impact resistance and wear resistance.
- 【Professional Production】Fine workmanship, billiard ball calibrated and polished during practice.
- 【Good Try】Players tend to place bets and control the standard lines and dots of the ball.
- 【Good Experience】High, middle and low practice points easy to master, trainer can master various lever methods quickly.
- 【Easy to Carry】Small size and lightweight, easy to carry and store, convenient to use.
Aramith Nic Barrows Ultimate Snooker Training Ball
This ball comes with three unique tools to help you improve your practice drills.
It comes with a cue ball (with a full diagram to help you with positional play and cue action), an object ball (to help with aiming, sighting and potting) and a cue ball calculator to help with break building.
The ball is also endorsed by professional coach Nic Barrows.
- 3 unique training tools will have you break building like a pro
- Endorsed by world renowned snooker coach Nic Barrow; Made by Aramith from Phenolic resin
- 16 page booklet with diagrams and explanations; Online training videos
- Double sided; For beginers and advanced players
- Cue Ball - Teaches you positional play; Object Ball -Teaches you aiming, sighting & potting; Cue Ball Calculator - Helps you with break building
Billiard Practice Training Pool Cue Ball, Billiards Standard Cue Ball Snooker Training Ball
This ball is a popular one and is used by many clubs and bars that have tables in them.
It has standard lines on it to help you judge how you are hitting the ball, and help you aim for a particular shot.
It is another high-quality ball, with resistance to friction and high elasticity. It is also a much more affordable option.
- [Material]:Made of resin material, high gloss, durable and more resistant to hitting, friction resistance, high elasticity, suitable for high and middle clubs.
- [Snooker Training Ball]:The standard lines and dots for players easy to pot control the ball.Strengthen practice to quickly master a variety of strokes.
- [Easy to Use]:Allows you to practice judging the effects of very particular amounts of sidespin, topspin, backspin and other forms of cue ball control.
- [High Quality]:The ball is precision engineered for perfect roundness and balance, ensuring superior playability and durability
- [Widely Used]:Great for game rooms, bars, sports match, leisure exercise, and players at all skill levels
Archuu Billards Ball, 1pcs 52.5mm Snooker Practice Ball Resin Cue Pool Ball with Red Dots for Snooker Training and Games
Kind of similar to the ball you see professional pool players use, this ball comes with red dots on it to help you know exactly where you are hitting the ball.
The design of the ball makes it easier to control the ball, and it is also built to resist wearing.
- This is a great training ball to improve your skills.
- Standard 52.5mm/2.1in cue ball for training and games.
- The billards ball is smooth and professional roundness.
- The player's standard lines and points are easy to pose and control the ball.
- Made of high quality resin, unique impact, wear resistance.
Looking for more snooker equipment? Check out our three top picks for cleaning fluids to clean your snooker balls.
Snooker JimGone from a 6ft table in my dad's garage as a kid to a 9ft table at the office, with the full-size snooker club visits in between. Hoping one day to get the playing technique right.
Start perfecting your game today with this FREE drills guide.