We’ve had a look at snooker cues at under £50 and mid-range options under £100, so now lets take a look at some top of the range snooker cues for those with bigger budgets.
CUESOUL 57″ Handcraft 3/4 Jointed Snooker Cue with cue case
An all-time favourite, this 18oz cue is available in three stunning colour schemes. Made with North American ash and a rosewood butt, it features a 9.5mm tip and delivers consistently good cueball contact.
“Cue straight as an arrow. Beautiful veneers on the butt and the dark red finishes it off superbly.” – Amazon review
- Rosewood Butts with Four Splices Decorated
- Maple Veneers + Front Redwood/Double Maple/Zebra Butts
- Cue Shaft Made of Selected Kiln Dried North American Ash
- 57inch 3/4 Jointed Snooker Cue, quality Brass Joint,Solid Brass Ferrule 9.5 mm Cue Tips
- cue tip is glue on the cue,come with Cue Towel,Glove and Joint Protector
OMIN Handcraft 3/4 Jointed Snooker Cue 9.5mm Tip with Extension Packed in Snooker Cue Case Set
For an all-in-one approach, this OMIN cue and case set is pretty much unbeatable. Perfect the keen beginner or committed amateur, it gives you everything you need in one simple deal. The cue has gorgeous aesthetics and the case more than does the job.
“Bought this for my dad as a gift. He loves the game and chose this cue himself. He’s loved it, says it’s great and recommends it. Case was great.” – Amazon review
- Length 145cm ,cue weight from 17.5oz to 19oz,9.5mm tip size.
- The shaft is made of selected ash wood, and the whole process is waterless,it has excellent elasticity and hardness.
- Solid wood inlay handle,different woods causes the handle color also various when it comes.
- Brass interface, vacuum design, tight connection, power transmission through the permeability without interruption.
- Pack comes with cue*1,case*1,extension*1,and some billiard accessories.
PowerGlide Original 3/4 Mature, Straight Grain Ash, Ebony and Cocobolo Cue
Beautifully crafted, this cue is constructed to the most popular 57″ length. It’s well balanced, well made, and good looking on the eye, too. PowerGide are a well trusted manufacturer that produce some of the best.
“This cue is really well made, well balanced and good looking too.” – Amazon review
- FOR THE PROFESSIONAL/INTERMEDIATE PLAYER: This exceptionally made modern looking cue features an Ash shaft and Ebony butt and is ideal for both snooker and pool. It is handmade in Thailand from the best quality materials.
- THE CUE: ¾ jointed cue. Grade AA Ash enhanced grain shaft. Hand spliced Ebony butt with Cocobolo front splice. The cue measures approximately 145cm (shaft length 105cm excluding the protruding male joint, butt length measures approximately 41cm).
- THE TIP: 9.5mm tip with brass ferrule.
- THE JOINT: Quick release brass joint. Butt end joint for additional cue extension.
- Length 57"
Peradon YORK 3/4 Jointed Hand Made Real Ebony Snooker Cue 58 Inch – Made In UK
For those looking to splash the cash and really take things to the next level, you can’t go wrong with a Peradon cue. One of the most famous brands in snooker, it is trusted for a reason: it only ever produces top of the range snooker cues. Manufactured to precision with an ebony butt and North American ash shaft, this cue will give you all the confidence you ever need.
“An excellent snooker cue.” – Amazon review
- A beautiful, traditional snooker cue manufactured to a very high standard by Peradon at their premises in England.
- A 3/4 jointed cue, with quick release joint, suitable for both snooker and pool; Tip size varies between 9.5mm to 10mm depending on current stock; Leather stick-on Elkmaster tip with brass ferrule; Selected kiln dried North American Ash shaft
- Hand spliced exotic ebony butt; Four large ebony splices with aqua veneers and one further ebony splice with aqua veneer at the front; Cue can be shortened by fitting a Peradon extension into the shaft; Quick action butt-end joint for optional Peradon extensions and bumper weights that can be found in our online store
- Peradon logo badge and cue name embossed into the butt of the cue; Full cue length measures approx 58";Shaft length measures approx. 42"; Butt length measures approx 16"
- Cue weights can range from 18oz to 21oz depending on current stock; Request a weight via message and we will do our best to match it!
PowerGlide Pursuit 3/4 Snooker Cue
Available in 17oz, 18oz, or 19oz, this PowerGlide cue is distinctly aimed at the top-end player. It comes with a mini butt and an ash shaft with enhanced grain, so it looks as good as it feels. Complete dependability in one package.
“Lovely cue with excellent finishes… Also comes with mini butt and extension, very pleased.” – Amazon review
- FOR THE INTERMEDIATE OR PROFESSIONAL PLAYER: Ash shaft with enhanced grain. Hand spliced Ebony butt with Kingswood front splice and natural veneers
- THE CUE: ¾ jointed cue hand spliced butt. The cue measures approximately 145cm (shaft length 110cm excluding the protruding male joint, butt length measures approximately 35cm). Leather buffer. Available in 17oz, 18oz, 19oz
- THE TIP: 9.5mm leather tip with brass ferrule
- THE JOINT: brass quick release
- Length 57"
Snooker JimGone from a 6ft table in my dad's garage as a kid to a 9ft table at the office, with the full-size snooker club visits in between. Hoping one day to get the playing technique right.
Start perfecting your game today with this FREE drills guide.